Ready to tie the knot in Lubbock, Texas? Hire a wedding pastor who will stand by your side to make sure your wedding is everything you dreamed it would be.
Here are seven promises The Wedding Pastor can make to you:
- He will provide two hours of marriage readiness counseling.
- He will provide a wedding vows booklet from which to choose the words you most want to hear during your ceremony.
- He will plan a detailed wedding ceremony (service, seating, music, special items, etc.) with printed copies for use during the rehersal.
- He will personally conduct the wedding rehersal following the printed plan.
- He will officiate the wedding ceromony using the manuscript of your chosen vows.
- He will provide a wedding certificate with your wedding party members’ signatures.
- He will provide encouragement and direction throughout the process.
The Wedding Pastor charges a flat fee of $300 for weddings of all sizes. The first $100 is a non-refundable deposit to hold your date and time in case of multiple requests and is due when the wedding date is reserved. The balance of $200 is due one week before the wedding so you don't have to worry about paying the pastor on your wedding day. Call The Wedding Pastor at 806-543-5160 today to learn more about preparing for a wedding ceremony in Lubbock, TX.